Is global warming man made or is it a man made myth? I personally believe that global warming is a myth. The earth changes daily, naturally. It was creating huge environmental changes before humans even started living their day to day lives, why would we be the reason for all of these climate changes all of a sudden. I read on NewJersey.com something titled Manmade global warming is a hoax, written by Michael McCarthy. He stated "Manmade global warming is a hoax! Fifteen thousand years ago, New York Harbor was covered with an ice sheet a mile thick. The hills, rocks, and islands of New England are residuals and the 600 foot rise in sea level a result of the natural warming of the planet." I also think that over time, with the evolution of technology, people have become more easily tricked into thinking that global warming is caused only by humans & their activity on the planet. After watching The Day After Tomorrow , I realized that hollywood can easily create a dramatic movie and have people thinking that global warming is going to wipe out the planet. During this movie, they were drilling holes in the ice to create ice cores, where they can look back thousands of years and see the Co2 levels in the air. If they do this, they can probably notice thousands of different drastic climate changes over time, way before humans became what they are today. So is global warming manmade or a myth? I still believe it is a myth.
~Jazinda Sone January 3,2013

Very nicely written and supported.
ReplyDeletewow -wow- wow ... you did it all ... great graphics, great layout, you have links for more information, you took a stand, defended, argued, presented facts ... nice work ...
ReplyDelete